Monday, March 8, 2010

~~~COLLEGE DAYS~~~(Part 3)... Enter Nishant Gupta :)

I am supposed to be an ambivert, I keep fluctuating between an introvert and extrovert depending on the situation. We were all new in the college, people were forming groups and becoming friends. It's the most difficult task for me-mingling with new people. In the breaks between the lectures, I either made my way back to my hostel nearby or hovered alone in the college premises.

One such day, when my process of hovering was on, ENTER:: NISHANT GUPTA!!..I will not start by showering any words of praise for this person as I have for others in my earlier posts.. We will together try to analyse and understand this one creature, and maybe we can sooner or later decide on who and what he is.. he he .. So again, ENTER:: NISHANT GUPTA


Nishant(as he sees me walking by) -> Arey suno Anuja
Anuja -> Haan?
Nishant?(waving his hand violently)-> Hiiiiiiiii
Anuja(with a smile) -> Hello
Nishant(sitting on LP stones) -> yahaan aao na

Anuja walks towards him

Nishant ->Baetho naaa

And then in a very meek and low voice,

Nishant -> Tumhaare bina humara dil nahi lagta!!!!!!


(Off the post: Nishant is actually going to kill me for this! Sorry pishutious, this is the reality and you ought to face it ;) )

I pretended as if I hadn't heard his last sentence. And he lived under the misconception that I had not heard it.. Not that he meant anything but this is how this guy is, he will go to any level of craziness and madness to create a light mood. And that is how he has been from that point of time till even today.. I have still not praised him, it will probably come at a later stage and I want to do full justice to it ;)

So, we sat and chat there for some time. We had probably taken the first step towards a friendship that would stay forever and ever. But little did we know then that we were two junglees from the same jungle and that he was BDAA ANUJA and I, CHHOTA NISHANT :) :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment